- That time someone said, “Stop worrying about it, I know you’re going to be a mom.”
- Every time someone apologizes when you tell them about your infertility.
- That time Aunt So-and-So told you about how angry she was that her friend’s meth head daughter just gave birth to her sixth baby and “two great people like you can’t have a baby…”
- That time someone tried to give you sex advice and were totally unprepared for the amount of reproductive knowledge you now have, so then they started asking you reproductive questions
- That time you were super hopeful and everyone else was worried about how disappointed you would be if you weren’t pregnant.
- That time your husband accused you of ignoring someone when they asked you , “when are you guys going to start having kids?”
7. That time someone told you “to adopt and then you will get pregnant.”
- That time you see the mom-of -three is pregnant…again…
- That time someone told you about their cousin’s sister’s friend getting pregnant after she did such and such.
- All those times you tried anything…seriously ANYTHING… to help you get pregnant
- That time you just needed to vent about how much infertility sucks but everyone keeps bringing up things you should be thankful for.
- Every single time the test is negative
- Every time the fertility doctor switches your medication and you freak out on someone for no reason
- Every single two week wait when all you can think about is whether or not you will get your period and EVERYTHING makes you think about it.
- That time you tried to soothe your broken heart with food.
16. That time your doctor put you on progesterone, but the IUI didn’t work and you got the most intense period known to womankind
17. After every single trigger shot or progesterone injection
Hang in there champ and do what Tina does, put your bra on one boob at a time.